Chicago's the greatest

Chicago's the greatest

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pamela Toad








Pamela Toad
By Jon Slone











Don’t take from that Pam, not even a suture.
Cause Pam’s gonna want something for it in the future!

She’ll show you a smile.
And clothe you a while.
Then sit for a season to simmer and smolder.

Cause Pam’s pretty favors wear invisible tags.
And the tags tote prices too heavy to shoulder.

So don’t need a nickel near Pamela Toad.
Cause Pam’s gonna take way more down the road!





Jon metoneonce Slone

1 comment:

  1. Is this new? I don't believe I have heard about Pam before...I enjoyed it...as always very clever...Is this kinda a take off on paying the piper...I think it is a little foreboding and I like that about it...never spelled out but implied nonetheless....I tried to call yesterday but no answer....

    ReplyDelete