Chicago's the greatest

Chicago's the greatest

Monday, April 5, 2010

Greetings Everyone!








Greetings everyone!










My name is Jon Slone. I am a Story Inventor, Devoted Ketchup Enthusiast and Avid Member of the GoodGrape Society (Promethean Division). This is my first forray into blogging. So this blog will be succinct! Over the next year or so, I will be talking about Jesus Christ, sniffing toilet-paper and eggs on toast! Deep subjects such as bathroom-vent traquility, 8-track players and sleeping under your grandparent's bed on some short-haired 1970's blue carpet. For those that don't know me, I am not well and my words are sick! I am a professional writer and illustrator and I walk very small-like next to a perfect Savior! So, in closing, how many of you out there, agree with me that CHICAGO is the greatest band ever! (If you want to get meticulous, I am especially referring to the 1969 through 1978 Chicago.)
Some of their songs were 9 minute face-melts, displaying their ineffible love for making top-shelf music. Others were pop pieces of ear-candy waiting for us to twist-off the crunchy Yum-wrappers! As a child of the 70's, I mainly grew up with this album of them, holding on for dear life! I loved the creativity of the cover design. That, on the front, they were seemingly on the cusp of death! Yet on the back, you found out that they were infact, only a few feet off the ground! Cool-as-mess!

Peter, Terry and Bobby . . . they sure knew how to bring-it vocally!

'Til next time!
Press on, pray on, preach on!
Jon BigHElittleme Slone

P.S. If you get a chance, check out my book, "Riggleberry Bloke and other silly whatknots". I'm on iTunes, facebook and Youtube! The book will change your life and make you die-laughing at the same time!
39% guaranteed!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, do me a favor and change my picture on the follow thingy....mom

    ReplyDelete