Chicago's the greatest

Chicago's the greatest

Monday, December 6, 2010

Showin' Off!











Showin' Off
By Jon Slone








My favorite thing to snack on is my daughter's right ear.
And I love how she lives her life in fifth gear!

Her heart is as pure as a newfangled dove.
And her legs are like playthings for parents in love!

A blessing!
A present!
A pretty perfect prize...

When she points to my nose and she says the word, "eyes!"

She's cute when she's carping
Or fresh off a cough.

And her smile....well, that's just the Lord showin' off!




This is for the little girl that love's to sit in her Dad's lap and listen to iTunes for hours perched upon hours.


"I revel in my nothingness!"
Press on, Pray on, Preach on!
Jon BigHElittleme Slone

1 comment:

  1. Oh well done! LOVE the line...and her smile...that says it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete