Chicago's the greatest

Chicago's the greatest

Friday, December 3, 2010






Welcome to Star Wars! May I take your order please?!
By Jon Slone





Ion Cannons
Tusken Raiders.
An Asteroid Field
And two Darth Vaders!

Of course The Force!
That thing was a beast!
And Grand Moff Tarkin.
I liked him the least!

The Dagobah System
The glacial Hoth System!
Heck, I guess just throw-in every System!

The Millennium Falcon and Han's frozen face.
And two goofy droids way out there in space!

Some Carbonite freezing and Death Star Reactors.
Lightsabers
Stormtroopers
Trash Compactors!

All of the Actors
Producers and Writers.
And Chewys and Yodas and X-Wing Fighters!

And Jabba the Hut! But before the guy chokes!
Some Imperial Walkers and two diet Cokes!


May the Real Force be with you this Christmas season!


"I revel in my nothingness!"
Press on, pray on, preach on!
Jon BigHElittleme Slone

1 comment:

  1. Wow..takes me way back in time!! Very creative my dear.

    ReplyDelete